Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vacation crafting

Hi folks!
You have probably noticed my blog's been quiet for a couple of months, I have been taking a little break to get re-inspired and also to go on vacation.  That doesn't mean I haven't been crafting though!
While we were vacationing in the sunny Caribbean I made a few cards--I had brought a craft kit, and it seemed we kept running in to people celebrating birthdays and other celebrations, so I was happy to be able to make up cards for them.

What better crafting environment could there be??





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful setting to get your juices flowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW!!!!! You poor thing, forced to create in such a gorgeous place, no wonder your card is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lucky girl, to be crafting in such a beautiful place! I've noticed your being absent and am glad to see activity here. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete